Our Lady Of Lourdes Primary School is open to all who seek our values.
Children who have turned five (5) or will turn five by the last day of June in the year of their commencement, may be enrolled in Preparatory (more information are available at our Prep Page). Enrolments for Year 1 to 6 will be accepted at Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School at any time. The school enrolment forms comply with the requirements of the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and form part of the enrolment procedure. They are available from the School Office or are attached below.
Enrolments for Preparatory Year are called for in the previous year. Ongoing enrolments may be taken at any time if class sizes allow.
Enrolment interviews are held to:
- Be sure parents truly understand our school mission, values and approaches.
- Help welcome the child/ren and their family into our community.
These usually involve the Principal.
When children have a special need, enrolment interviews may also include our Learning Enrichment Teacher and Guidance Counsellor.
During these meetings we ensure:
- Parents and children know they are welcome.
- We have an accurate picture of the child's needs.
- Parents have an accurate picture of the support we can and cannot provide.
- Parents can make an informed choice about whether our school is suitable for their child.