- All students will wear the polo shirt each day.
- Girls will wear it with navy culottes.
- Boys with navy shorts (longer leg).
- Students will wear black shoes/black joggers.
- Both boys and girls will wear short white socks.
- Shirts will be worn tucked in with the day uniform.
- Designated sports/HPE days will be advised by teachers
- All students will wear the polo shirt (same as day uniform).
- All students will wear the unisex sports shorts (not shown here).
- Students will wear joggers (any colour) and short white socks on sports days.
- Polo shirts may be worn “out” on sports days (both boys and girls).
- Navy hat with
- Navy zip-front fleecy jumper.
These Uniforms and Rules apply to all Students, including Prep Students.
All uniforms are available from size 4 upwards.
Uniforms, including hats, are available for purchase from the following local stockists:
- Menz NQ – 57 Lannercost Street – 4776 6440
- Ingham Underagers – 16 Lannercost Street – 4776 3277
These stockists are offering a variety of payment options, so please contact them for more information. Students entering Gilroy Santa Maria College for secondary schooling will be able to utilise elements of the Lourdes uniform, meaning a significant cost saving and convenience for families.
If you have any questions, please contact the school