Our mission is to:
- Provide our students with the skills and abilities to make choices and develop a sense of community using Gospel values as their guide.
- Provide a high standard of expectation that encompasses academic, social, moral and personal excellence.
Living Action Statements
To achieve these aims
in Faith Education we will
- Continue to develop a caring attitude among staff members.
- Try to provide a faith education that will prepare children for life.
- Place a strong emphasis on prayer and preparation for the sacraments.
in Personal Development we will
- Firm and just discipline to enable healthy growth socially, emotionally and morally.
- Encourage co-operation rather than competitiveness.
- Foster respect for school, self and others.
- Ensure that all children will develop a sense of self worth.
in Intellectual Goals we will
- Allow for faith and professional development.
- Endeavour to keep class size to a minimum.
- Develop an academic curriculum of a high standard to cater for the needs of our children.
in Community Orientation we will
- Co-operative with parents in assisting them to prepare their children for life.
- Endeavour to maintain a good relationship with other schools in our district, while maintaining our own Catholic identity.
- Extend a welcome to non-Catholic students while giving preference of enrolment to Catholics and siblings.