On 6 and 7 June 2015, Our Lady of Lourdes School celebrated its Centenary with a weekend of festivities for past students, current students and their families, and members of the public, including:
- Official Proceedings, including Speeches, Past Student Roll Call, Cake Cutting, Time Capsule Presentation, Blessing of the restored statue of Our Lady of Lourdes and era photos
- Centenary Garden Official Opening - with paved walk including drawings by all current student, the School Family Tree which includes leaves with the surname of each student enrolled over the years, timelines and information stations.
- School Fete including entertainment, food, novelty stalls, rides. The night culminated with a magnificent fireworks display.
- The Memorabilia Display was a highlight for many visitors, with old photos and a variety of memorabilia which brought back many a fond memory.
- Centenary Mass celebrated at St. Patrick's Church by Parish Priest, Father Damian McGrath
- Centenary Dinner in the Menegon Centre - more than 300 people dined "under a canopy of stars" at a beautiful dinner whilst being entertained by Mr Anthony Fracchia.