The school office opens at 8.00am. Children can arrive any time after 8.00am, however teacher supervision is not provided until 8.20am.
- Children must stay in the assembly area when they arrive and remain quiet until teacher supervision commences at 8.20am. Children may then be allowed to play for a short time until the 8.35am bell. Children will then re-assemble quietly under the school.
- A short assembly including messages and prayer will be held each morning prior to children going up to their classrooms.
- If children arrive at school after the first bell at 8.35am, and after children have commenced moving away from the assembly area, they MUST report at the office before going up to the classroom and sign the Late Book, preferably accompanied by an adult.
- If your child needs to leave the school during the day, or prior to the end of school, they MUST be signed out via the office by an adult. Prior permission must be received by the office if your child is to be picked up by someone other than a parent.
- At 2.55pm, children are dismissed. Teachers are on duty at the ‘pick up' zone and on bus duty. ‘Pick-up' duty under the school ends at 3.20pm and any children yet to be collected by this time are asked to wait in the office.
- It would be appreciated if parents could notify the office if they are expecting to collect children after 3.20pm. All children remaining in the office after 3.30pm may be sent to the Outside School Hours Care program, at a cost to parents.
- Children who catch bus transportation home, assemble under the covered area near the staffroom door and await "bus duty" teachers who will accompany them to the bus stops on Abbott and McIllwraith Streets.
- A number of local bus companies service the school - please click here for more information or contact the office for further details.