It’s Book Fair Week!
Parents are welcome to come in with your child before or after school.
Join us! We are accepting enrolments for Prep to Year 6.
Our school values a strong and supportive Catholic school community.
Learn how to become part of the daily life of our vibrant school community.
Welcome to Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School, Ingham
Faith, Mercy, Education, Hope
Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School is the only Catholic primary school in the Ingham area. Our school enjoys a strong reputation for success in all aspects of education as we focus on educating the whole child.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 300+ students
Faith, Mercy, Education and Hope are the values on which the school operates today, delivering quality Catholic education that gives students the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
We aim to help children reach their full potential through:
- High expectations of work and behaviour
- Equal opportunities
- Carefully planned and appropriate work
- Regular monitoring and evaluation process
- A supportive pastoral care structure
- Links with parents/carers/parish and the community.
Our school is a strong community supported greatly by the parish and parents.
Discover what Our Lady of Lourdes can offer your child.
Love. Faith. Learning.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
Education at its best
Here at Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School, Ingham, we strive to educate the whole child, providing opportunities for our individual students to develop towards their full potential – spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally, creatively and psychologically. To this end, we pledge ourselves to support and supplement the role of parents.
Our Lady of Lourdes is a family-centred school and welcomes parental involvement and engagement. Our school’s culture is welcoming, inclusive and loving, with each child nurtured to develop to their fullest potential.Read More