More pages in this section
Tuckshop Convenor: Mrs. Sonya Girgenti
As our school moves towards a cashless operation, we have signed onto Flexischools as a means to operate our tuckshop order system.
- Tuckshop orders are made through the Flexischool App
- Families will need to download the app to complete orders
- Orders must be made by 9:00 a.m.
- No need for tuckshop bags
- No cash orders
Children place their lunch orders in the order box at the front of the Tuckshop before parade. Children must order their lunch – they cannot buy it over the counter. Some products are available over the counter at play time.
To order a Tuckshop Lunch, print clearly on a paper lunch/sandwich bag/reusable Tuckshop wallet (see below) for First Break only:
- Child's name and grade
- Items required
- Please enclose the exact money, wrapped in cling wrap/alfoil for hygiene reasons
A Tuckshop Roster consists of mothers who volunteer their services to run this important service for our children. Help in this area is always needed. A copy of the current roster is available from the School Office. If you have any questions, please contact the office.